The best-known fact is that as per the survey there are more than 28 million people worldwide who survived cancer. So do not give up on it; if they can do I am sure others can as well… Always remember the most important thing in illness is not to lose heart and hope 🙂
- What to do if you are diagnosed with Cancer?
- Ways To Stay Healthy After Cancer
- August is National Immunization Awareness Month
- Donate Your Organs, Save a Life!!!
- Week 4 KCA Tip: Limit Alcohol and Say No To Tobacco
- Week 3 KCA Tip: Eat Diet Low in Sodium and Fat
- Your Story Published My Story
- Week 2 KCA Tip: Be Physically Active and Maintain Healthy Weight
- Week 1 KCA Tip: Drink Plenty of Water
- World Cancer Day!!