Running with visually impaired girls was not only fun but was a great learning experience. The girls are so sharp and intelligent and could sense everything around them just by listening. Kudos to all those girls who taught us so much!!
- What to do if you are diagnosed with Cancer?
- Ways To Stay Healthy After Cancer
- August is National Immunization Awareness Month
- Donate Your Organs, Save a Life!!!
- Week 4 KCA Tip: Limit Alcohol and Say No To Tobacco
- Week 3 KCA Tip: Eat Diet Low in Sodium and Fat
- Your Story Published My Story
- Week 2 KCA Tip: Be Physically Active and Maintain Healthy Weight
- Week 1 KCA Tip: Drink Plenty of Water
- World Cancer Day!!