Honored to be a part of the discussion panel of the NGO Excellence Program held in Mumbai. A big thanks to SP Jain Mumbai and Novartis for giving us the opportunity to interact with like-minded people coming across from different states of India and working towards the cancer awareness, prevention and palliative care. There are so many organizations working in small areas which we are unaware. It is time that we all should work together and channelize our energy in one direction. The need of the hour is that rather working as a competitor to each other we should complement each other.
- What to do if you are diagnosed with Cancer?
- Ways To Stay Healthy After Cancer
- August is National Immunization Awareness Month
- Donate Your Organs, Save a Life!!!
- Week 4 KCA Tip: Limit Alcohol and Say No To Tobacco
- Week 3 KCA Tip: Eat Diet Low in Sodium and Fat
- Your Story Published My Story
- Week 2 KCA Tip: Be Physically Active and Maintain Healthy Weight
- Week 1 KCA Tip: Drink Plenty of Water
- World Cancer Day!!