Cancer; the word itself is so scary. It is true that you don’t fight cancer alone but your entire family fights along with you. Today I share some thoughts which are really simple and can help you not only fight but survive cancer as well.
Here are the 6 simple steps I follow:
1. Believe in Almighty – God has managed to put you in this situation so he will definitely guide you to come out of it as well.
2. Hope for the best but be prepared for the worst.
3. Have a strong Willpower and positive mindset; it will help you think how you can improve the worst which you have already accepted.
4. Thank your family who has supported you throughout.
5. Thank your friends and well-wishers who have prayed for you and are still praying.
6. Don’t think much about the future; just live each day until bedtime.
As I mentioned before in my blog; let the doctors do their job and you do yours!
In the end, I would just like to say “Those who don’t fight it die young”