February 4 is celebrated as the World Cancer Day. Make this day special for your loved ones who fought it courageously, the ones who are fighting it with a positive attitude and remember the brave ones who fought till the end but couldn’t make it. Always remember you beat cancer by how you live, why you live and in the manner in which you live 🙂
- What to do if you are diagnosed with Cancer?
- Ways To Stay Healthy After Cancer
- August is National Immunization Awareness Month
- Donate Your Organs, Save a Life!!!
- Week 4 KCA Tip: Limit Alcohol and Say No To Tobacco
- Week 3 KCA Tip: Eat Diet Low in Sodium and Fat
- Your Story Published My Story
- Week 2 KCA Tip: Be Physically Active and Maintain Healthy Weight
- Week 1 KCA Tip: Drink Plenty of Water
- World Cancer Day!!